|Technical notes and infrastructure
survey for musicians:
- sound reinforcement and projection equipment:
9 separate loudspeaker channels with separate amps.
- Soundfield, Neumann and Schoeps microphones
- AKG condenser mikes for amplification
- Tascam DA30 DAT-machines
- Tascam CD player
- Tascam Minidisc recorder
- Zoom recorders
- EA-music mixer: Soundcraft, 32/8/4/2 + Mackie
24/4/2 + Behringer 16/4
- All wiring makes use of balanced XLR connectors
and/or digital AES/EBU or SPDIF coaxial.
- For a list of audio equipment available cfr.
- Kawai KG1 grand piano (cfr: instruments available)
- Clavichord (5 octaves)
- Full featured
robot orchestra (70
Number of seats:
100 to 150 (depending on stage use and seating arrangements)
Stainless steel (3mm thickness
AISA 304, with 20% Chromium content) on a slightly elastic and
very thick epoxy rosin base.
- ADB stage lighting equipment (Eurorack 60)
24 circuits, 3kW each.
- ADB 'Tango' control
desk (DMX programmable)
- 30 theatre spotlights (ADB), floods, profile
spots, beamers... 500W/650W/1000W
- 2 circuits with toroidal transformer dimmers.
- 2 16mm filmprojectors (1 Siemens, 1 Kodak)
- 2 super 8 fimprojectors
- 2 Kodak caroussel slideprojectors
- 1 video projector
- 2 Large LED video
screens on stand (Samsung)
- 230 V / 50 Hz fully floating (via isolation
- 400 V 3-phase (CEE 32 A connectors)
- 110/120 V fully floating (via isolation transformer)
US wall sockets available.
- 100 V (Japan) available on request.
- maximum power available: 96 kW
The hall cannot be completely
darkened when it is light outside!
- Network (10 GB bandwidth)
of some 30 PC-type computers (Pentium). We have NO Mac's available!
- Wireless network available
throughout the buildings (WIFI).
- Professional SONY Video
LCD projector (SVGA input)
- Broadband internet connections
Note: performances and installations can also take place in our lodge,
adjacent to the tetrahedron, seating some 60 people.
Last updated: 2017-05-31